• Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments
  • Pensioners and Survivors Need to Report Us
  • International Social Security Agreement
  • Pamphlets in Various Languages
  • International Social Security Association

Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments

Home > English > Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments > Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments

Last updated date:Monday, 3 2 2015

If you are non-Japanese and you have short coverage periods under the National Pension system or the Employees' Pension Insurance system, you can apply for the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments. Please make sure you are no longer covered by these pension systems, and you file the application for the Payments within two years since you leave Japan.
Please choose your language below for details of the Payments and the application form.